Saturday, March 26, 2011

I AM BACK!!

Assalamualaikum to all moms and loyal returning peepers..

It had been long time since I din update any news here in my humble simple blog..Busy with work and life as a mother and wife :) but I am still here...praise to Allah swt :)

First of all, I would like to thank Puan Aziani from Selangor for purchasing the Medela Freestyle set from us.

FYI, I sell Medela Freestyle which is imported from United States with 1 year limited warranty for the motor pump and 3 months warranty for the accessories.

To confirm the quality of this Medela US, I had asked a Medela representative named Susanne Furrer. She had reassured that Medela products produced in the US and in Switzerland correspond to highest quality standard. There is no difference in the quality especially because both sites (Switzerland and US) produce/manufacture for the global market.

On Feb 22, 2011, at 9:03 PM, Furrer Susanne <Susanne.Furrer(at)medela.ch> wrote:

Hi again,

We can reassure you that our products produced in the US and in Switzerland correspond to highest quality standards. There is no difference in the quality, especially because both sites (Switzerland and US) produce/manufacture for the global market.

I hope this helps.


* The email address had been modified to avoid spammers.


So mommies, do not worry if you buy Medela  US or Medela UK or even Medela Swiss, the quality is not questionable. 

I always open the preorder/installment/cash purchasing programme. Please inform me a few weeks earlier so that I can make sure you mommies will get your Medela FS in time. Thank you :).




No comments:

Post a Comment